~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Recipes?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Recipes? Empty Christmas Recipes? Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Anyone have any Christmas recipes? I could really use some or I could use some ideas
Got ideas or recipes? Post Them!
Christmas Recipes? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKuBgSfjr4tkQn6T-6Dnqexpu_Z5Nz_3CNcVfHJhaB7EKZDofC
Christmas Recipes? 2Q==
Christmas Recipes? Z

2Christmas Recipes? Empty Christmas Fudge Cookies Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

Christmas Recipes? Fudge+cookies_i+sk%25C3%25A5l

You'll need:
(approx. 20-22 cookies)
200 grams butter
100 grams sugar
30 grams cocoa powder (about 2 tbsp)
175 grams plain flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
pinch ground cloves
125 grams fugde, roughly chopped
50 grams white chocolate, melted
Christmassy sprinkles, if you like

Preheat oven to 175 C, and line two baking trays with baking paper.
Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the cocoa powder, flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir until incorporated.
Using two tablespoons, make little mounds and place onto the trays, remember to leave some space inbetween each.

Place a few pieces of fudge in the middle of each cookie and press down gently with your finger.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 7-8 minutes.
If the fudge has melted and "escaped" from some of the cookies, use a knife or so to push the escaped fudge to the edge. (Do this before it cools and sets again.)
Leave to cool on the tray for a little while before transferring to a wire rack. These cookies are quite fragile so be gentle.

Put the melted white chocolate into a piping bag made from a piece of baking paper, snip off the tip to make a tiny nozzle, and squeeze it over the cooled cookies with a zig-zag motion.
Sprinkle over some christmassy sprinkles, if you like.

3Christmas Recipes? Empty Re: Christmas Recipes? Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Perla wrote:

You'll need:
(approx. 20-22 cookies)
200 grams butter
100 grams sugar
175 grams plain flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
pinch ground cloves

Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the cocoa powder, flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir until incorporated.
Using two tablespoons, make little mounds and place onto the trays, remember to leave some space inbetween each.

Place a few pieces of fudge in the middle of each cookie and press down gently with your finger.
If the fudge has melted and "escaped" from some of the cookies, use a knife or so to push the escaped fudge to the edge. (Do this before it cools and sets again.)
Leave to cool on the tray for a little while before transferring to a wire rack. These cookies are quite fragile so be gentle.

Put the melted white chocolate into a piping bag made from a piece of baking paper, snip off the tip to make a tiny nozzle, and squeeze it over the cooled cookies with a zig-zag motion.

Thanks so much! I'm gonna make these Smile

4Christmas Recipes? Empty Re: Christmas Recipes? Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:34 am

Perla

Perla

NP! Very Happy

5Christmas Recipes? Empty Re: Christmas Recipes? Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Perla wrote:

You'll need:
(approx. 20-22 cookies)
200 grams butter
100 grams sugar
175 grams plain flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
pinch ground cloves

Perla they came out as brownies V.V

6Christmas Recipes? Empty Re: Christmas Recipes? Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 am

Perla

Perla

They did? That's strange! Did you follow the recipe step by step?

Cooking these kinds of cakes is difficult, because it can come out completely different if you just do a few things a little different.

Some ovens are hotter than others, some take longer to heat up...

I'm guessing that this is the issue here, the cooking time! I also find cookies hard to bake, 'cause the cooking-time in the oven has to be just perfect -- not to long, not to short.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum