~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mario Sports Mix USA WII

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Mario Sports Mix USA WII Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Mario Sports Mix USA WII Mariosportswii

Mario Sports Mix USA WII-ProCiSiON

Publisher/Developer : Nintendo
Pre Date : 10th Feb 2011
Category : Sports
Region : USA

INFO

Mario has a long history as a sports fan. Throughout his storied career he has pursued an
interest in golf, tennis, baseball and go-karting, to name just a few. Now Mario's tackling
four different sports at the same time, all of them included on one disc for the Wii console.
The game MARIO SPORTS MIX lets players jump into games of hockey, basketball,
volleyball or dodgeball.

MARIO SPORTS MIX presents these four familiar sports - but with a Mario twist. Players
can choose from a variety of playable Mushroom Kingdom characters and can even
challenge Mario and friends directly by playing as their own MiiTM characters. Each game
contains a number of Mushroom Kingdom power-ups that can turn the tide of a game
in an instant, such as banana peels, green shells and even mini mushrooms. In over-the-top
Mario sports fashion, each character can unleash his or her unique special move that ranges
from Mario's fire dunk in basketball to Yoshi's rainbow attack in dodgeball.
Players can also elect to hold their matches in a number of interesting venues.
For example, the Wario Factory has conveyor belts that affect how the players move
on the court, while in Peach's Castle, fountains go up and down to block certain areas
of the net in Volleyball.

Up to four friends who are in the same room can join in the fun, while up to four players
(one or two at each location) can compete over a broadband Internet connection via
Nintendo« Wi-Fi Connection. Players can play online against friends with whom they
have traded friend codes, or anonymously against other opponents.

Mario Sports Mix USA WII Downc

Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/111768761

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

2Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Re: Mario Sports Mix USA WII Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:23 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

wow..this is my best game
thanks

3Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Re: Mario Sports Mix USA WII Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 am

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

thanks!

4Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Re: Mario Sports Mix USA WII Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I just got my Wii so I have not gotten to many game's for it yet but I think this is one I will Basketball get Smile

5Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Re: Mario Sports Mix USA WII Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Sweet! Very Happy I've noticed how many Mario games have came out for the wii and I am pretty excited to see a demo of this one in particular. Thanks!

6Mario Sports Mix USA WII Empty Re: Mario Sports Mix USA WII Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

YW Smile

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum