~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choosing Eyeshadow colour

+2
Miss Designer
Perla
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Choosing Eyeshadow colour Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

Choosing Eyeshadow colour

Here is a quick tip on choosing eyeshadow that suits your eye colour!

Oposites attract

When choosing colours for your eyes, try to pick colours that are contrasting to the colour of your eyes.

Choosing Eyeshadow colour 83330-337x300-Blueeye

Purple for example, is known to look good on most people, as it constrasts the most of eye colours.

Here is a chart to help you! The colours oposite eachother on the chart are contrasting colours.

Choosing Eyeshadow colour Color-wheel-300x300

Birds of a feather flock together

You don't always have to choose a colour different to your eye. Similar colours can be just as beautiful!

Choosing Eyeshadow colour Green-Makeup2

Naturals

Natural shades will look good on almost everyone. Gray, black and brown are ecamples for this.

2Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Perla wrote:

Purple for example, is known to look good on most people, as it constrasts the most of eye colours.

I Noticed that !! but I thought that that was like that just on me.

thanks perla for the important topic.

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

wow ...
very nice topic
i like the blue
thanks

4Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Perla

Perla

Miss Designer wrote:
Perla wrote:

I Noticed that !! but I thought that that was like that just on me.

thanks perla for the important topic.

I know! It will look good on most people, but not a lot of people know that, I think.

For example, a lot of makeup-artists use purple on brides, because it is so flattering on just about everyone Smile

5Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am

luvrocks01

luvrocks01

I've never been able to find a good eyeshadow, but I think I can now. Thanks for the tips Peria

6Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

nice topic...i Surprised choose pink always...

7Choosing Eyeshadow colour Empty Re: Choosing Eyeshadow colour Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 am

snehapopstar

snehapopstar
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator

Luv the green eyes..SO gorgeous Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum