~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recommendations of brands for Colored Pencils and Regular Graphite Pencil

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

So this is just a little page built for anyone wanting to recommend the brand of colored/graphite pencils they use. ^-^
Recommendations of brands for Colored Pencils and Regular Graphite Pencil Coloursoft_24__17418_zoom
I use derwent, for both. For colored pencil, they are pretty forgiving, and blend pretty nicely. ^-^ As for the graphite, they come in a wide variety of shades! Though have to be careful in pushing to hard down on paper with these otherwise it might come out too dark!

Anyone use prismacolors or another brand that should be shared? Smile

Last edited by MasterMidnight on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...._? Insert Picture ^-^)

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I use Prismacolor and derwent . The prismacolor colored pencils are not at all forgiving and I find it hard to blend with them . It is also almost like they are too soft?? I also have Derwent graphic pencils and they work great for shading. Rose art colored pencils can be fun to just play around with ,but they are too dry like to do anything really well . I am looking into The Derwent Colour Soft pencils . (:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum