~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Empty My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

This is my boutique:

My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Mybtq

Obviously, it's still in the making, hence the UNDER CONSTRUCTION sign. The boxes and random objects on the shelves show that the store is "moving in".

I'm trying to make a candy shop. Where the shelves are, I'm probably gunna put tons of different candies, and a glass case thing around it. Then I might add a child trying to reach up to the candy in the case. But is there anything that I should add that I haven't mentioned?

2My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Empty Re: My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 pm

snehapopstar

snehapopstar
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator

This is sooo cute!! luv the elephant plush!! 8)

3My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Empty Re: My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

this is amazing...i feel there is something you have to add ...i don't know what is it ???

maybe a carpet ?? or...to move the Sofa down and put a painting ...umm...if any idea came to me i will come again and write it Smile

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

4My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Empty Re: My Boutique... Whatcha' thing of it? Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

very awesome...thx for putting here...
if u want any btq ideas reply in my post...! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum