~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Empty ❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

This guide doesn't guarantee more sales, it just raises the chances of someone buying your items.

≧◠◡◠≦✌

❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ 447826eewa4rjleq

Tip 1: Make QUALITY items!

Nobody wants a shirt or bag that you only added a button to, or maybe just changed the color - make items that are well-shaded, and cut smoothly! If you spend 7 minutes on an item, chances are no one will buy it - or atleast not for a while.

Tip 2: Have Popular Items!

Anything by popular users such as unprettty, boodles856, or katooy [there are many others, too!] will sell for max (or higher!) and you'll have buyers as soon as it's brought into your shop.

Items like cutouts, whale-glasses [I have a tutorial on this], anything with mustaches, any vintage or scene items, neon objects, and converse sell quickly, too! They aren't worth max, but are worth more than any old item if made well.

Tip 3: Don't Price cRaZiLy!

Don't price random items for max - that may get you bad rep. and people won't buy from you at all. Price resonably. For example, this: http://www4.girlsense.com/fashions/creations/29/53/41/167143592.png?rand=455 would be worth anywhere from 750 - 4000 at tops. Some members also think just because one person offered on their amazing cutout for max means that EVERYTHING they make is worth a ton - Nononoono. It doesn't work like that. If you need help pricing, you can ask me (:

Tip 4: Have Auctions

People go to The Market [thats where you auction] often to chat , sell, and buy items all the time! If you have auctions often, your name will become better known which means more sales. Think of it like this: Would you buy from somebody you've never heard of, or a well-known member you see just about every day? Most likely, you'll choose the second option.

❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ 447826eewa4rjleq

❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ 1983726ligkvmtttl

2❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Empty Re: ❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Thanks Doodle! :3 I really have to admit to being guilty of buying from only members I know well. I try to avoid dresses I can clearly see were made in less than 10 minutes. Though, If someone did do a transformation to the dress and made it look awesome, I'd definitely buy it! I think I price a little crazily so I guess I'll have to do something about that lol. Thanks for the advice!

3❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Empty Re: ❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Wow thx Doodle!. This is really good! Lol This is about how I am when it comes to shopping. I need to work on having more auctions and Make more things to sell. I agree

4❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Empty Re: ❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Tip 4: Have Auctions <<that's how I collect my money !!

mmmm...I have Tip 5: Create new unique items !!

that is really good way to earn a lot of money..

and don't forget "well shaded & unique "

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

5❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Empty Re: ❤ HOW TO: Get More Sales ❤ Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

THANKS GUYS <3 You're all ah-ma-ZING!

@MISS D: Yep, I got the idea from you ;D

I'll add that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum