~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Strange sounds' heard WORLDWIDE -- what is it?!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Ok so I am not really sure what could make this noise but I think it may be plates moveing in the earth without an earth quake... Please post what you think (:

Last edited by lolita on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing youtube url)

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Shocked

I didn't hear that ...somepeople in youtube wrote that they watched another videos released at the same time from different countries ...but i don't know what is it actually !

thx 4 the video

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Ya! And if you saw the whole thing some of them are REALLY freaky! O_O Yeah apparently it was herd round the world O_O... Lol and np! Thx for commenting! (:

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

it's not real

there is some people write this note

Okay.... Listen to the audio starting at 0:35. Note the bird chirps and then the "caahhh" bird noise. Then listen to the audio starting at 13:30. Note the bird chirps and then the "caahhh" bird noise. Sounds like same audio dubbed over different videos.....

this note is correct Very Happy

thx

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Yeah good point, But it was only in one part of the video. There is many people who have herd this in many diffrent places. Im not saying it isnt fake but it just dosent seem like it could be for how many videos there are of it .

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

It sounds like a broken electrical gate-thing but 10x o_o

I have no clue what that is. D: But I think it has to do with something in Mexico. I read about strange noises coming from Mexico in a book, except they don't know WHAT it's coming from - just WHERE (noises are best heard in I believe England in USA. But I'm most likely wrong... XD

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Lol ya it kinda dose Doodle ^_^

I think a lot of sounds were also herd in Canada.

O_O I don't know really tho .. It is just so weird O_O

Haha if I ever here it in person I will probably flip out LOL (: .. O_O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum