~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Dawn of Magic" Part .1 of a story I have been working on ^-^

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Hallo!! Ok so this is a story I have been working on. Please let me know what you all think! ^-^ yay cool

Special thanks to MasterMidnight or TheMightnightDream for helping me so much with this! Thx Mid, your the best!!! ^-^

Part 1

I always wondered who I would tell my story to. It is long, weird and by the end you will probably think my cheese has slid off it's cracker. But I might as well start at the beginning.

My name was Neina, I was 5 years old. I was never really like any of the other kids in are neighborhood. My brother and Father just outright disliked and ignored me. They always saw me as the fly on their should , but my Mother loved me and always payed attention to me. At night I always had horrible nightmares and said that there was monsters in my room but not even my mother believed me. Little did I know that those monsters were no childs nightmare. They were demons, A pretty harmless type of demon but I didnt know the difference. One warm, windy spring night I finally had had enough.I was throwing pillows , stuffed animals and anything I could get my hands on to throw at them. Once I had ran out of things to throw. all I could do was try to hide untill they had me cornered in my room. When the one that demon that seemed to be the leader of the group reached for me I remember my mind going into a haze and almost like something in me taking control and letting something out. The next thing I knew a bright green ball of sparkling power hovered in between the demons and myself. I stared at the little ball of power in total shock. The ball began to grow in size, my whole room filled with the odd light. I almost didn't even notice that the demon's were being destroyed by the magical light. A few seconds later the demons were gone and the light was starting to disapear. I thought I saw a figure standing by my window in the back of the room. :" Well, that was nicely done!" a young woman's voice said. Once the light totally cleared, I could see a tall woman, in her late 20's with short red hair, standing there wearing pants with a fancy beaded purple shirt on. and she had a little black bag at her waist. " You must have used a pretty powerful spell to take them out all in one blow". I sat shaking in the corner of my room and scared out of my mind. The woman looked at me and smiled." You don't know what just happened do you"? My voice was so coarse from anxiety that I couldn't even make a simple chirp , so I just nodded. The woman walked over to me and kneeled in front of me. : "Sweety it's all right! By the looks of it your just found your powers! When the woman said the word " Powers" I just started to feel sick. One, why was this strange woman in my room?!?! Two, how on earth did she get in here? and Three, What the heck just happened!?!?! Finally I made my voice work. :"What just happened? Who are you??" The woman sat back and smiled once more. Oh, I'm Mira. What might I ask is your name? I chirped out Neina. What did I just do, Where did those monster's go? Mira looked around the room before looking back at me to answer. By the looks of it you used a Purifying spell on them. And those were not monsters, those were demons. The thought of those things being demons scared me much more then I already was. DEMONS? What were demons doing in my room?? "You had nothing to worry about with that kind of power", Mira said. Though, I must say for someone that's 6 or 7..."5" I chirped in, She smiled." For someone who is 5 , that is a lot of power". "You usually don't see that much power with no training". I made myself sit up more so I could see her better and said," There are more people like me"? Mira looked at me a little confused." Don't you know anything"? I nodded no . Hmm ," this is going to take a while", she sighed as she was getting back to her feet. She pulled a blue crystal out of the bag and dropped it." Don't"! I yelled as she started to release the gem, but instead of the gem hitting the ground, and shattering , it hovered in mid air. I realized I was back on my feet inches away from the tiny crystal, when Mira looked down at me. "Did you really think it was going to fall"? I nodded yes. She once more gave me that warm smile. She waved her hand at the some crystal and an image appeared," See how there is a planet next to earth"? I nodded yes. With an other small wave of her hand, a glass like wall appeared between the two planets. "That is a magical forcefield that separates are two worlds". "Why I asked more clearly". Well ,non- magic people , are different in many ways from them and from what we have seen " non- magic" people would be afraid of us magic folk , and we think it would maybe start wars in the future". So for now we keep the two kinds separated. Who do you mean by " We" , I said very curiously. Oh well are, 'Rule makers' I guess you could call them. Well we better get going then! Mira said. Going where? I said shocked. Well, Sweety you need to learn how to use those powers of yours. And that means Magic School," I'm sure you have family over there who you can stay with". Family? But who? I asked confused. Well ,once we get over there you will just kinda know the way. It is hard to explain but you will know, it is a first time to the magical world thing. You will see , Mira said with a smile. So then ,are you ready?, She asked me . I looked back at my small room. "Will I be able to come back"? I asked her. "Yes , of course"! "You just need to understand things a little better before coming back". After taking a final glance I turned back to face Mira, "I'll go"." Alright then, Take my hand". As I walked up to Mira and took her hand I couldn't tell whether I was scared or happy, but I think it was a mixture of both. Once I took her hand, dust like gold power flowed around us until we disappeared conpletely........

To be continued.. Well maybe, Ok maybe not but then again probably...... OK so not sure, You all will just have to wait and see! ^_^

Last edited by MoonKnightess on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelled something..)

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

ooh sweety this is amazing story so >> sure OK complete it we are waiting the part 2 Eagerly study

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

LOL thx Lolita! Haha Lol I will have to work on it later on, Kinda on a keyblade making kick right now O_O.. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum