~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks

+2
ninjamcqueen
lolita
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Lips200x250

The only thing you want anyone to refer to as plump are your lips, and the first step to a plumper pout is exfoliating.

Exfoliate lips when you wash your face or before applying your makeup. You can do this by using a toothbrush or washcloth and your facial cleanser.

After you’ve exfoliated, apply a lip treatment that contains some sort of plumper. Vitamins A, C, and E are all great for this, as is something that has a high content of Hyaluronic acid(this binds water to lips for a puffier look). When wearing lip-glosses or lipstick, nude colors will make your lips look larger as opposed to darker colors (like white pants! Lighter colors make things magnified).

For a 3D effect, apply a lip color that matches your natural lip shade followed by clear gloss at the center of your top and bottom lip. Follow these tips and you're on your way to a pout like Angelina’s. For more beauty tips and tricks

2Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:49 am

ninjamcqueen

ninjamcqueen

Good advice

http://loveunpretty.webs.com

3Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I have another tip!

Make your own lip-scrub by mixing sugar and honey. Rub this on your lips, and wash off (if you can resist not eating it, LOL). Silky smooth!

You can use this scrub on your face too, honey is superb for treating both dry skin and acne!

4Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

this is very useful topic !! study

thank you !!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

5Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm

fashionkem

fashionkem

hi everyone! i totally agree! exfoliation is a great beauty maintenance strategy ( it's like cheap plastic surgery) lol

Try it for the lips but also for the skin as well..i started a body scrub beauty regime about 4 weeks ago, - once a week, i scrub my whole body with clearasil scrub (but any sugar scrub will do) rinse off and follow up with a rich skin moisturizer, my skin glows and feels incredibly smooth! I am gonna keep doing this till i am a hundred years..lol..

6Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:57 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

nice one... Smile

7Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Plump Lips: Beauty Tips and Tricks Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

thanks all for reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum