~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Empty Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Trimming-hair-s3-medium_new

There's no denying it: Your hair and face change as you get older. And so should your cut, because falling into a hair rut (quick test: have you changed your style in the past five years?) will age you faster than you can say, "I'll take a Dorothy Hamill." Finding the right cut and color can give a huge boost to your overall appearance, says New York City stylist Mark Garrison, who did the amazing makeovers shown here. Nervous about radical change? Then think smaller, says Garrison: "You can stick with your favorite style, but update it in little ways." The trick is to work with a stylist who focuses on three key factors: your bone structure, hair texture, and preferred maintenance level (how much time you're willing to spend on daily styling). Cover those bases and you're on your way to "Wow!"

2Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Empty Layers! Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Misery

Misery

I believe having a layered hairstyle can definitely help you look younger! ^_^

Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Medium+Hairstyles

3Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Empty Re: Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 pm

gwenguin

gwenguin

yah probably... i dont like long hair looks. are there any short hair ones that make you look younger?

4Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Empty Re: Haircuts That Take Off 10 Years Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

nice one..really i dont like long hair..it shows me much older than me...!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum