~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Play Any Sports?

+4
Perla
Miss Designer
lolita
xxDoodlebugxx
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Do You Play Any Sports? Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I run Track & Field in the summer (and late Spring) months ! Very Happy

What sports do you play? (Dance and cheer count too!)

2Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 pm

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

before one year i was playing " dance aerobic" ((should be return back to this sport *_*))

thank you sweety nice question

3Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

i used to play normal sports every day !! ;)

thank you ...nice
question !!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

4Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Thanks for replying <3

I've done Zumba (I think that's how you spell it) and I loved it. I've also done soccer but I wasn't very good at it. xP

5Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I used to dance Smile I miss it. I should def. go back to it!

6Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:40 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Perla wrote:I used to dance Smile I miss it. I should def. go back to it!

I feel the same way (I've done it). I quit it after first grade. Sad

7Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 am

Perla

Perla

I think for many people it will be something you will miss forever, like whenever I put on a song I really like, I find myself dancing around like a maniac, and then regretting I stopped dancing!

8Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Perla wrote:I think for many people it will be something you will miss forever, like whenever I put on a song I really like, I find myself dancing around like a maniac, and then regretting I stopped dancing!

Lol XD

9Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Perla

Perla

Haha! Very Happy

10Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I was going to do track but some stuff came up and I never got back to it . But I do go for 5 mile walk/jogs with my mom and I walk at least 16 miles a week . So I am still getting out there . Lol Smile

11Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 am

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

football . basketball Very Happy

12Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 pm

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Zumba and Softball. <3 Even though Zumba is usually just three days a week, I guess I'll count it?

13Do You Play Any Sports? Empty Re: Do You Play Any Sports? Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Izzy8090

Izzy8090

I do Ballet :3 It's actually really good for loosing weight and also helps with posture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum