~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korean Dramas!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Korean Dramas! Empty Korean Dramas! Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Misery

Misery

So what are you're favorite type? Do you have a favorite? Smile If so share! and recommend ones you love! ❤

2Korean Dramas! Empty Boys Over Flowers Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Misery

Misery

I will share one of my favorite K-dramas of all time! <3

Boys over Flowers!
Korean Dramas! Boys_over_flower_16072009204054

^Song Woo Bin ^Jun Pyo ^ Jan Di ^ Yoon Ji Hoo ^ So Yi Jung

It all starts with Geum Jan Di who was delivering clothes to a very rich school Shin Hwa School. And she saves a boy from jumping off the school's roof top! She is given the opportunity to go to school there and her parents insist on her to go. She ends up going and feels out of place. There is a particular group in school that everyone loves and admires yet fears. The F4 these for boys are handsome ;) and Jan Di doesn't care about how popular they are and thinks they are cruel for bullying others. Jan Di later stands up to the F4 to help her friend and became the F4's target! Especially the leader of the group Jun Pyo. As time goes by Jun Pyo starts to like Jan Di but Jan Di is in love with another F4 member Ji Hoo. She thinks he is different from the rest because he helps her and is kind to her.

It's a great drama i definitely recommend it! It's got humor, romance, drama, nice music *lol* and it wasn't boring at all!

3Korean Dramas! Empty Coffee Prince Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

Misery

Misery

Coffee prince:
The drama is a love story between a tomboyish woman pretending to be a man and a young food empire mogul. It contains "pseudo-homosexual" elements, because the man does not initially know of the tomboyish woman's true gender. -Wiki

Korean Dramas! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBhcfgpUDec4hCqE-ny-iaUH-Dp9HrOujVnRo61r_uJpacVrh6

I recommend this K-drama Smile it has lot's of drama indeed, some romance and comedy. I think this was the first K-drama i watched and i was hooked Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum