~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weird Stuff is Happening...

+2
Star
xxDoodlebugxx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Weird Stuff is Happening... Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

Weird stuff has been happening lately on my account as well as another member on here. It's nothing horrible, it's just annoying. Like our number of gcents changes when it shouldn't, and it says we have 8 notes when we don't... Is anything happening to YOUR account that you can't explain?

I wonder what is going on... Are ALL accounts doing this? Or is it just a select few?

2Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Dresses Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Yeah I spent a whole day making a dress and it wouldn't show up until like a while later

3Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Imastar4u12 wrote:Yeah I spent a whole day making a dress and it wouldn't show up until like a while later

me too !! scratch

and i also have always 1 note ...when i check it.. i found none ??

i think the problem is from the website it self...because before a two days maybe i opened GS and i found caution page from Gs said that they are improving GS and that message disappears after a while .. :?:

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

4Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Miss Designer wrote:
Imastar4u12 wrote:Yeah I spent a whole day making a dress and it wouldn't show up until like a while later

me too !! scratch

and i also have always 1 note ...when i check it.. i found none ??

i think the problem is from the website it self...because before a two days maybe i opened GS and i found caution page from Gs said that they are improving GS and that message disappears after a while .. :?:

I think that's it. I wonder if it's a major change, or maybe they are just fixing a few bugs/glitches?

5Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Fixed Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Are you guys still having problems?
My girlsense just started working again and my dresses are now showing up and I don't have any notes now so It's working for me

6Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Star: Same for me.. I wonder what they updated?

7Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Same o.o

8Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Ok, I'm now finding some problems...

My logo has been changing to my previous logos (from like, a month ago), and when I go to the Studio, I can't click any of the Boutique tabs [My Outfits, My Fashions, ect.]

9Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

xxDoodlebugxx wrote:Ok, I'm now finding some problems...

My logo has been changing to my previous logos (from like, a month ago), and when I go to the Studio, I can't click any of the Boutique tabs [My Outfits, My Fashions, ect.]
The same for me! Maybe they are changing the way the tab things look like that's why you can't click them

10Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Omg same here?? My notes kept telling me I had 7 notes and when I clicked on it I had none??? :?: scratch I have also had stuff say it was saved yet I can not find it anywhere in my fashions?? scratch

11Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:19 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

I think the tabs are like this so people don't accidentally click [for example...] the 'Fashions' tab and everything they designed falls of the face of the Earth. I think they should've done a pop-up box that says "Hey, do you REALLY want to leave this page? Everything you've designed will be lost!" and have a Yes/No option.

The notes system/thingy is probably jacked up because the updated the Boutique Creator. I'm sure it will be fixed soon... Hopefully :\

12Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Ah, it seems like another bug to me. It has been happening to me and sometimes the undefined thing will show up once in a while. Though I do think the whole note think has been happening to me (Since once or twice it showed the number but had no notes) but I just thought it was a little delayed into changing the number. I totally agree with you, xxdoodlebugxx, since I've lost many designs that way!

13Weird Stuff is Happening... Empty Re: Weird Stuff is Happening... Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 am

snehapopstar

snehapopstar
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator

sometimes i design clothes and put a lot of hardwork into it but while saving it it fails to save the items even after trying again many times! scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]