~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun facts about yourself. :)

+3
MONA
Miss Designer
MushOwn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Fun facts about yourself. :) Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

Let's share some fun facts about yourself! Very Happy

Fun facts about me:

*I am very very very afraid of butterflies. affraid

*Both of my index toes are longer than my big toes.

*I used to squeeze my feet into smaller shoes to compete with my sister 'how small can ur feet fit in' so now my big toes aren't straight but they fit perfectly into shoes. Shocked

*I am not afraid of small cockroaches and have hit them with my own hands (disgusting, but it's only when urgent) No but I am afraid of cockroaches that can fly.

* This is embarrassing: I can move my butt up and down without bending or whatever, it's different with dancing. Embarassed

*When swimming, I will laugh whenever the water level touches my neck because I feel ticklish and result of me drowning but luckily I know how to swim Laughing

2Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

* I don't like cars to stop when I cross the street >> dancing

* I am very afraid from insects.
though...once...I ate insects >>by mistake love cookies pale

haha>> I just remember these..if I remember anything else I will come back and write it Smile

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

some funny facts about me...
i just love dogs..i love them when they swing their tails by seeing me...
i just love babies...when they cry Sad ...just for fun..not all times...
i was really afraid of CROSSING THE ROADS...all will laugh at me when i cross the road..even small children will cross infront of me...as the same time accelators also...all laugh at me..
WHEN THEY LAUGH I JUST WANNA SLAP THEM..
ONCE I SLAPPED ALSO IN MY DREAM...hahaha..nice...na..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :lOl !!:

4Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Let's see...
I am very gullible..
When I am cold, I turn purple...
I'm deathly scared of millipedes...
I am distracted easily by shiney objects... lol
I have more, but I can't think of them right now... ^-^ I'll post more later.. (;

Last edited by MasterMidnight on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color of Text)

5Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

haha, nice to know all of the fun facts!

i was really afraid of CROSSING THE ROADS...all will laugh at me when i cross the road..even small children will cross infront of me...as the same time accelators also...all laugh at me..
WHEN THEY LAUGH I JUST WANNA SLAP THEM..

Speaking of this, I once purposely hit a kid( cause very very very annoying, can't stand it) and say sorry and act like it's an accident, everyone believe me cause I seems nice to everyone, but secretly I am evil,muahahahaha! :fireplace: Twisted Evil

My skin is very fair and the color is sort of milky. My skin change into a better shade of milky if I like the weather,time of the day or environment( but not seasons,cause everybody changes then...), it will turn darker or unhealthier-looking if I don't like it. This sometimes freaks me out, my friends and family know this too~ flower

6Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

My skin is very fair and the color is sort of milky. My skin change into a better shade of milky if I like the weather,time of the day or environment( but not seasons,cause everybody changes then...), it will turn darker or unhealthier-looking if I don't like it. This sometimes freaks me out, my friends and family know this too~ flower [/font][/quote]
^-^
Well, one of my legs have a weird color discoloration (My doctor said it would turn normal when I mature but it hasn't but it's nothing much lol) I freak out too when I turn purple... O_O then when I am overly warm my legs turn red lol....

7Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Hmm..

Well I get over heated very very easily

But I never really get cold

I am blind as a bat when it is very sunny out ,but I can see very well in the dark

My skin is very light ,almost white sometimes.

My legs will turn red sometimes

And I am dyslexic

Lol ok think I bout covered it! XD

@ Miss D.. Hahaha I ate a bug as well , When I was like 3 my dad tricked me into eatting one T.T LOL

@MushOwn Longer index toes where a sign of royalty in the Ancient Eygptian times! (: yay cool

8Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

Hmm... *strokes beard*

I can talk, cry, and walk in my sleep dancing

I can't sleep without my blanky (I know, I know Embarassed) - seriously. If I don't have it, I can be up for hours.

I am afraid of crossing busy streets. Like, SUPER afraid. pale

If everyone else in the room is freezing cold, I am burning hot. And vice versa.

I collect animal hats. As of now, I have a sheep, a deer, a bear, and a panda! yay yay

I only wear converse. If I can't, I won't wear any shoes at all.

I have more than 15 nicknames. I would share, but since pretty much all of them are inside jokes none of you would get them 👅 :| love cookies

If I think of any more, I'll post yay

9Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

@Asteria: All of those apply to me to, except for the dyslexic part. (My sister is though :-P)

10Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

@ Doodle LOl so im not alone with the Always being hot! LOl
The one nieghbor told me I was extar warm blooded or something LOl (:

All yes Dyslexia. I hope she has done ok with it . I am the worst speller you will every meet and Math is my worst nightmare , but I think I have done ok with it. disco dancing

11Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

AsteriaFashions wrote:@ Doodle LOl so im not alone with the Always being hot! LOl
The one nieghbor told me I was extar warm blooded or something LOl (:

All yes Dyslexia. I hope she has done ok with it . I am the worst speller you will every meet and Math is my worst nightmare , but I think I have done ok with it. disco dancing

LOL

My sister does fine with it, she just never reads >.<

12Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

@ Doodle, it is kinda different for everybody who has it . I can pretty much read everything with no problem . Is she still in school? I did a program in school that really helped me with my reading and stuff . I think it was called P.A.F .

13Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

AsteriaFashions wrote:@ Doodle, it is kinda different for everybody who has it . I can pretty much read everything with no problem . Is she still in school? I did a program in school that really helped me with my reading and stuff . I think it was called P.A.F .

My sister probably used to do that. (In know she doesn't do it anymore) She's still in school, but she's a Senior in highschool.

I know what your talking about [P.A.F.] because a few of my friends were dyslexic and they did that program. Smile

14Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:41 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

very cool facts from all of u up there.

Just asking,about the dyslexia, is medically proven or just saying? cause some students are not born with dyslexia but they are only lazy or not work hard, and use illness as an excuse.

15Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

MushOwn wrote:very cool facts from all of u up there.

Just asking,about the dyslexia, is medically proven or just saying? cause some students are not born with dyslexia but they are only lazy or not work hard, and use illness as an excuse.

Yeah a lot of kid's do I bet.... Dyslexia is also Hereditary and my dad has it. My mom looked online and found a list of the tops signs that someone is Dyslexic. Out of a 100% I have about 90% of the things that were listed. Dyslexic's are also VERY creative and crafty like. But it is different for everyone. I have many many problems with math and spelling. But I look at a Hersheys kiss rapper and made little doll's out of them by folding the rapper and I had little wood heads......But anywayz It just really means you have to take your time more and it takes A LOT longer to learn things. And you mix Letters up all the time. study

16Fun facts about yourself. :) Empty Re: Fun facts about yourself. :) Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

beauty Starlight

beauty Starlight

haha Can you believe I am afraid of feathers!!..i know Really strange confused

i Really don't know why but this is the truth pale

and i'm also afraid of butterflies LOL!~

i Adore the lemon so much even i sometimes
eat it with popcorn...haha> crazy

and there's so many crazy things about me Embarassed hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum