~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheek Dimples

+3
MoonKnightess
Miss Designer
lolita
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheek Dimples Empty Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Cheek Dimples 34737Cheek Dimples 34738Cheek Dimples 34739
Cheek Dimples 34740Cheek Dimples 34741Cheek Dimples 34742

Cheek dimples, so desirable, so attractive, and yet you aren't one of those 'blessed' individuals to flaunt these. No one can figure what it is about cheek dimples that make a person so attractive, and simply adds to her/his charm manifold. Yet all of us want to be one of those charming people, who can flash a dimpled smile and sway onlookers off their feet. Well, before we understand how to get these desirable cheek dimples, let's take a look at what are dimples and what causes them.

Cheek Dimples 34765Cheek Dimples 34766Cheek Dimples 34764
Cheek Dimples 34779Cheek Dimples 34780Cheek Dimples 34781

what are Dimples?

Dimples are simply indentations in the skin, and those that occur on the cheek are different from those on the chin, in terms of their formation. A dimple on the chin is actually called a cleft. Some people get dimples when they smile, and this usually occurs when the skin between the mouth and the cheek gets pulled in to form the indentation. So why do people have facial dimples? Dimples are mainly hereditary in nature, but it is not necessary that every generation will have dimples. They are in fact elusive, and may skip some generations before they make an appearance again.

Cheek Dimples 34743Cheek Dimples 34744Cheek Dimples 34745
Cheek Dimples 34746Cheek Dimples 34747Cheek Dimples 34748

However, cheek dimples may not always occur due to genetics. So what causes cheek dimples then? As attractive and desirable as they are, cheek dimples develop mainly due to a kind of fault in the structure of the facial muscle and skin. Every face has a muscle known as zygomaticus major. However, when this muscle is shorter than usual, it is likely to pull in your skin when you smile, and create a dimple. In some people, the length of the muscle so short that dimples are visible even when they are not smiling. This of course is a very rare occurrence, but an occurrence nonetheless. Though dimples usually occur on both sides of the face, in some, it is just one side that has the honor of flaunting a dimple. Some believe that this trait is in fact more appealing than dimples on both sides of the face.

Cheek Dimples 34749Cheek Dimples 34750Cheek Dimples 34751

Cheek Dimples 34785Cheek Dimples 34786Cheek Dimples 34787

wo mplesto Get Cheek Di

Since dimples are considered to be one of the most attractive facial features, people are not deterred by the fact that it does not naturally occur on their face, and are looking for ways to develop these. As hard as you try to poke a pen in your cheek and create a dimple, this is not how you are going to develop one. The only way to incorporate this feature into your face is by means of plastic surgery. Surprisingly, this process has been on for years, and the desire for dimples is not a recent fad. The procedure is extremely short, and is performed within a day.

Cheek Dimples 34770Cheek Dimples 34771Cheek Dimples 34772

Cheek Dimples 34761Cheek Dimples 34762Cheek Dimples 34763

To create dimples through surgery, a small incision is made through the inside of the cheek, in the zygomaticus muscle. A suture is permanently placed between the skin and muscle, thereby causing a dimple when a person smiles. Though short, it is definitely a sensitive procedure. You are likely to experience some form of bruising after the procedure, until the suture heals completely. Also be prepared for the fact that the size of your dimples may be medium and not very large. The process may get very complicated if you try to go beyond the demarcated levels of physical enhancements through unnatural means.

Cheek Dimples 34767Cheek Dimples 34768Cheek Dimples 34769

Cheek Dimples 34776Cheek Dimples 34777Cheek Dimples 34778

Now, a lot of you may believe that a cheek dimple is what makes a beautiful face. While it is not wrong to desire one, don't ever believe that it is all you need to look beautiful. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and this really isn't some kind of philosophy or jargon. It is a simple, understated truth that you should be aware of. You may resort to plastic surgery to get those gorgeous cheek dimples. Just be prepared for anything that may go wrong. This is not a deterrent, just a warning. At the end of it all, just enjoy your natural beauty. You probably don't realize it, but you definitely have something that someone else deeply desires

Cheek Dimples 34782Cheek Dimples 34783Cheek Dimples 34784

Cheek Dimples 34788Cheek Dimples 34789Cheek Dimples 34790
</B></B></I>

2Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

oh cheek dimples are the best !! but unfortunately I don't have one !

thx lolita >>>brilliant topic !

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:27 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Hmmm.. Now I have dimples, but I hate mine . They just kinda make me look funky T_T......Anywayz thx Lolita!!! love cookies

4Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 pm

snehapopstar

snehapopstar
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator

Love this topic!!! unfortunately i don't get dimples when i smile...i get only when i press my mouth inwards!! LOL!~

5Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

I HAVE DIMPLES ON MY CHEEKS....

THX LOLITA..NICE TOPIC...

6Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

beauty Starlight

beauty Starlight

i like dimples i think it's makes you look cute

thanks lolita Really nice topic^^

7Cheek Dimples Empty Re: Cheek Dimples Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am