~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1XNHqyosL0gHRCyVqVkcti65z1ZXfTghVncUDl_jNYdpd8lwY
Looking for a game that has a very interesting plot twist? Well, birth by sleep is a psp console game that lets the player have live action fights. Birth by sleep is a prequel to the series, Kingdom Hearts, which was created by Square Enix. Kingdom hearts does mix in Disney characters such as Snow white, Belle from Beauty and the beast, Cinderella and more! I definitely recommend this game if you haven't played it. :3
Trailer to explain more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvqbdazENrI
And a fight trailer (starts about 1 min 40 seconds lol):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFbPqdErkeA

2Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

wow >>> amazing this game is perfect
thx Very Happy

3Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

You're welcome, Lolita! :3

4Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Aww yes! This is one of the best games every!!! It was sooooo fun to play! Thx so much for putting this up Mid!! (:

Last edited by MoonKnightess on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spelling)

5Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

You're welcome Asteria :3. It's probably the best one I've played, storyline wise. ^-^

6Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:49 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Yeah same(: .. The only other game that I think of that may be as good is HALO Lol (:

7Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Honestly, I've never played halo, and I've always stuck with nintendo, but when I played this game, literally, one of or the best game I've ever played! (:

8Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Lol Halo is pretty good. But yeah I was like MUST WIN GAME when it came to Kingdom Hearts. I really want to get some the older kingdom hearts but I am kinda broke at the moment LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum