~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? Empty How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

So I've been racking up my ideas on cartoons for a little, and I made a few cutouts.... If you have any critique for me, please do let me know! ^-^ I'm looking for a good way to improve...
This is one that i made awhile back...sorta cut oddly in the shirt thing, and the fingers really came out weirdly..Wish i could redo it. Have any other suggestions? : How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? 162991366

This cartoon is one I just made two weeks back. I'm probably going to use it in my new btq theme. Her hat sorta looks sad Lol, other than that....everything took a course on it's own. :3
How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? 168052258

Hmm...This can't be really considered a cutout, can it? lol I sorta wanted to test out that shading method people use with the shading tools (like for dress shades), and i guess this is the product of it? I'm not sure if i am all interested in it, might remake it LOL but it will probably be in my next btq :
How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? 168112902
AND.... My last cutout that I've made awhile back...Sorta a good one I've made in awhile. ^-^ Lol if you have any advice, please do tell ^-^ I can always improve. Very Happy
How to improve on my Girlsense Cartoons? 166804704
That's all the cartoons I have done so far...(other than that weird chibi one I made one day when I was bored...Lol) Please do not hold back! :3

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

These all look great! ^_^ I would give you advice, but I have never made a single cutout in my life so... yeah. :3

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

@Doodle: That's alright. ^-^ Bring on the advice! =D

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I would give advice but, I really stink at the cutout type of cartoons.... BUT I do know a little about the ( Figure type) character whose name some how has escraped my mind O_O .... For starters OMG SO CUTE! But if I were doing him I think I may have used like a light black shading under or around his ( Left in the pic ) leg. And the same for his arm and paw. And for the wing like things on his back I may have used a light black shading on like the inside parts of it... But that is just me, Personally I think he looks pretty good the way he is. ^_^

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

@Asteria: The Noise Rhyme? ^-^ Lol I'll try that next time :3 I think i might redo that one anyways so thanks for the advice ^-^ Lol I did use another contrasting color but i think it fades in a little too well so next time I'll be more drastic. :3 Thanks for the advice! =D

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

wow these cartoons look amazing...thx master 4 the important advices...

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Thanks for commenting, Miss D! :3 I am still just experimenting with different cartoons, sorta gets boring after awhile making the same thing lol (:

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Lol, Midy your cartoons are Awesome. I need to get my butt in gear and go make Fangs outfit or something. I don't think I have seen my btq in a month O_O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum