~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Think I Can Do It?

+2
Miss Designer
xxDoodlebugxx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Do You Think I Can Do It? Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

My goal for my 2nd account (which I now use more than my 1st, so it's my main account) is to become PRO without using any advertisements.

I have 3 trophies to go: 300 Creations, 400 Purchases, and 1000 visits. There are others, but these are the ones I mainly want to get. The thing is, I want to get these trophies without cheating either. :|

So do you think I can become pro without ads or cheats? Smile

2Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

of course !!

I became PRO without ads or cheats !!

But i can't quit from putting auctions !!

so...with auctions and time...without ads and cheats ...you can do that !!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:07 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I used ads, and I asked people to fave me back if I faved them, but I don't think you HAVE to do it like that :-)

I guess you just have to be really active, and sell ALOT of items Smile

Also, if you're not forbidding yourself from auctioning, that is a great way to get people to notice you. I got a lot of faves from the auctions!

And outfits, of course. If you make awesome outfits, people will def notice you Smile

4Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 pm

fashionkem

fashionkem

i discovered ads will bring u visitors faster than faving or auctions, but if u don't want to do ads, then i think the way to go is fave as many as possible, sometimes the people u fave won't fave back or visit your btq, sometimes they will, but don't give up, keep faving and occasionally have sales at your btq, if you have lots of great fashions for cheap or bargain prices, people will keep coming back to your btq and often times they will tell their friends to go shop at your btq too. ( i used that strategy before i became pro)

5Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Thanks everyone! I don't want to do ads because I'm like, broke. o.o

I haven't done an auction in who knows how long... I think I'll make an auction right now! Very Happy

6Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 am

fashionsplash9

you can definitely do it!!! just auction and sell and eventually your name will become well known! goodluck!

7Do You Think I Can Do It? Empty Re: Do You Think I Can Do It? Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:25 pm

CammyBear1234

I never cheat and i'm a pro!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum