~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your type of great movies?

+3
xxDoodlebugxx
Miss Designer
MushOwn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your type of great movies? Empty What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 am

MushOwn

MushOwn

I've been searching far and wide for the latest decent teen movie, but in the end of the search, I found myself watching old movies, well not old, but dated back a few years ago. You can hardly find a movie that is without a kissing scene or the actors bearing a little too much skin nowadays 😢 Evil or Very Mad and the movies without them, are just so boring. pale Recent Disney movies are also not so fun to watch anymore Sad

Ok, enough with the complaints, 10 of the results of my search ( without order):
1.Aquamarine (2006)
2. The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)
3. A Cinderella story (2004, the best Cinderella based movie,by Hilary Duff NOT Selena Gomez )
4. All the Barbie movies ( I still LOVE Barbie)
5. White Chicks (2004, not teen movie, but really fun to watch)
6. 13 going on 30 (2004)
7. Disney movies before 2010
8. Lindsay Lohan's movies (before she has problems)
9. Animated Movies
10. Mostly movie's from (2003-2009)

Movies from that time, have the original story plot of most movies you 0-14 year olds have watched. For example: Selena Gomez movies are almost the same with Hilary Duff's, only Hilary's is soooo sooo sooo much better than Selena's. (A Cinderella Story - Another Cinderella Story, The Lizzie McGuire Movie - Monte Carlo ) Very Happy

Trust me, all these movies has less kisses , unwanted dancing and vampires but has more fun, passion and satisfaction, definitely not a waste of time. Very Happy

I personally love movies with happy endings.So, what are your types of good movies? Comedy? Thriller? Dramas? Action? Let's share it! Smile

2What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Trust me, all these movies has less kisses , unwanted dancing and vampires but has more fun, passion and satisfaction, definitely not a waste of time. Very Happy

all 2011 movies are full with kisses and ugly things..
even comedy ones... Evil or Very Mad

I personally love movies with happy endings.So, what are your types of good movies? Comedy? Thriller? Dramas? Action? Let's share it! Smile [/quote]

i like movies ...very very much Very Happy

i like titanic ...umm..paranormal activity ...

anime movies..triple x ... i will come later and continue my list Very Happy

thx for this awesome topic

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I totally agree with everything you've said.

My favorite type of movies are thriller, but I love Disney Movies too(not the recent ones).

4What is your type of great movies? Empty BEWARE OF MOVIE RATINGS... Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 am

gwenguin

gwenguin

oooh loved aquamarine...

ONE IMPORTANT TIP... just because you think a movie is rated pg or pg-13... doesn't mean its not rated R... i learned that the hard way by watching the movie

"baby on board" rated R. i thought it was pg-13... :O let me tell you... i am mentally scarred for life from that.

this is coming from a 12 year old girl... and 12 is NOT old enough for R rated movies!!!

let my misfortunes serve as a lesson to all... O.O

Last edited by gwenguin on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to add something...)

5What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

I LIKE BATMAN BEGINS AND THE DARK KNIGHT

6What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

gwenguin: I LOOOOOVE AQUAMARINE TOOOO! Very Happy

Some adult movies are really great too,some are very touching.

I can not watch thriller, because my eyes will be shut the whole time through the movie. Shocked

Have you guys watch "Hachiko", it's about a dog, and it made me cry, very touching, highly recommended! 😢 Very Happy

7What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 pm

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

HMMM....LET ME THINK IF I SAY WHAT I LIKE ...... OK OK I LIKE ALL MOVIES FOR BATMAN BUT MY BEST IS:
BATMAN BEGINS
THE DARK KNIGHT Very Happy

8What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 am

gwenguin

gwenguin

lol sry my little sister said the aquamarine thing and the R rated thing... i shouldn't have let her download that xD

9What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 am

DeannaCouture

DeannaCouture

okay, i must say my favorite movie, is Titanic Smile its so sweet and cool, i like it i don't know about any one else cause its a little nerdy to like a historic movie lol Very Happy

10What is your type of great movies? Empty Re: What is your type of great movies? Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:28 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Whoa...there are sooo many good movies I've seen that it's pretty hard to choose (in my opinion.) I like the romance (not over the edge stuff, like kissing for twenty minutes)/action/(kinda) horror. There are a few movies I've heard about that disgust me with the plot of it. I am anticipating "The Hunger Games" to be epic as well as being a jaw dropping amazing movie Very Happy
~FashionReality

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum