~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst thing just happend! T_T

+6
luvrocks01
DeannaCouture
xxDoodlebugxx
Miss Designer
BeautyUnderConstruction
Star
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Worst thing just happend! T_T Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

I had a really pretty dress that was not for sale! so I go on today and it says that dress got sold! So the girl bought it for 20 g-cents and I had to buy it back for 300! Mad Mad
What's the worst thing that ever happend to you? What a Face

2Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am

BeautyUnderConstruction

Once i made a Sephora eyeshadow palette with a copy and i think i did something wrong when i was saving the items cuz 2 different girls bought the items for 1 gcent!!! i didn't try to get them back cuz its easier to make new items than begging for an item lol.

3Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

BeautyUnderConstruction wrote:Once i made a Sephora eyeshadow palette with a copy and i think i did something wrong when i was saving the items cuz 2 different girls bought the items for 1 gcent!!! i didn't try to get them back cuz its easier to make new items than begging for an item lol.
:O

4Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Once i bought "spongebob" character ...for really expensive price..
i put it for sale for 1 g-cent so my brother can buy it from me..
one girl has came and bought it for 1 g-cent !!!!! Shocked
I became very angry that day !! Mad
however, i found the same "spongebob" character in another so i bought it a gain Smile lol!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

5Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Miss Designer wrote:Once i bought "spongebob" character ...for really expensive price..
i put it for sale for 1 g-cent so my brother can buy it from me..
one girl has came and bought it for 1 g-cent !!!!! Shocked
I became very angry that day !! Mad
however, i found the same "spongebob" character in another so i bought it a gain Smile lol!
:O wow! That's bad but I'm glad you got another Very Happy

6Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:47 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I made a custom for my friend, I worked really hard on it... And I accidentally put it for 1 gcent without knowing...

And some girl I didn't even know bought it! So I had to make my friend another custom :[

7Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

xxDoodlebugxx wrote:I made a custom for my friend, I worked really hard on it... And I accidentally put it for 1 gcent without knowing...

And some girl I didn't even know bought it! So I had to make my friend another custom :[
Sad

8Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

DeannaCouture

DeannaCouture

once, a girl tricked me into giving me something she wanted, she kept noting me saying she wanted it, making 1 gcent offers, etc. it bugged the heck out of me, so i gave up, the next day, she made a name similar to my bffs (my bff hadn't been on for daaays, so i forgot her name) she got it by seeing that in my bffs tique it says she's my bff lol! anywayyys, the girl offered a gcent and since i thhhought it was my bff i let her have it...worst. descision. ever...she kept rubbing it in my face....

9Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

DeannaCouture

DeannaCouture

once, a girl tricked me into giving me something she wanted, she kept noting me saying she wanted it, making 1 gcent offers, etc. it bugged the heck out of me, so i gave up, the next day, she made a name similar to my bffs (my bff hadn't been on for daaays, so i forgot her name) she got it by seeing that in my bffs tique it says she's my bff lol! anywayyys, the girl offered a gcent and since i thhhought it was my bff i let her have it...worst. descision. ever...she kept rubbing it in my face....

10Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

DeannaCouture wrote:once, a girl tricked me into giving me something she wanted, she kept noting me saying she wanted it, making 1 gcent offers, etc. it bugged the heck out of me, so i gave up, the next day, she made a name similar to my bffs (my bff hadn't been on for daaays, so i forgot her name) she got it by seeing that in my bffs tique it says she's my bff lol! anywayyys, the girl offered a gcent and since i thhhought it was my bff i let her have it...worst. descision. ever...she kept rubbing it in my face....

:hug:

People can be cruel, even in virtual games. >:\

11Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm

BeautyUnderConstruction

arrggg it's just awful how girls get really crazy and rude on a game!! Once a girl offered 300 gcents on an item and i accepted the offer, logged out and went to bed. The next day i had around 10 consecutive notes from the girl who bought the item telling me that she made a mistake and she wanted to offer 30 gcents. Since i was in bed i didn't answer the first two notes so she kept sending rude notes telling me i was a bad person and a bunch of negative things!!! The next day, when i saw all her notes, I told her i had no problem with returning her the money but i made clear that i wouldn't accept any of her offers cuz i really don't like rude people, specially in a game where a lot of young girls like to spend their time. We should be responsible and try to keep haters away. It's just a game! lol.

12Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 am

luvrocks01

luvrocks01

Once, I worked really hard to create a piece of furniture for my next boutique theme and I accidentally closed the page and all of my work was lost.

13Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Like a week ago I was making this really cool angel and it had came out awesome and I was just about done when I went to click on an other tab I had up and I kinda click my Fds tab off! And that was about after two hour's of working on it. ()~()

14Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

I feel your pain. D: Many times to count has that part of buying a custom by mistake happened to me. Especially when I was entering a contest, (luckily I had a copy), the girl hosting the contest asked me to put it up (Before offers were made) for a gcent. Well a girl did buy it for that price before she got to it. Luckily my 4 hours of work did finally get to the host of the contest in the end. ^-^

15Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 pm

CammyBear1234

once some girl commented on my boutique saying
"whats with the leaves on your mannequins?awful"
I got really mad because it was a leaf dress that i worked super hard on so i sent her and evil note that i regret...but then she commented
" oops i meant awesome"
I knew she was lying but i said sorry anyway then she commented again dissing my stuff so i took it back and said some more awful things... then she got her cousin on and she asked me why i was being mean so i told her and she still defended her! I put up a good argument and won :P

16Worst thing just happend! T_T Empty Re: Worst thing just happend! T_T Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 am

snehapopstar

snehapopstar
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator
Girlsense & Hairstyles & Celebrities Moderator

Imastar4u12 wrote:
xxDoodlebugxx wrote:I made a custom for my friend, I worked really hard on it... And I accidentally put it for 1 gcent without knowing...

Sad

Same thing happened to me...the custom was supposed to be for 200 gcents but some other girl bought it for 20 gcents..! 😢 Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum