~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOP BAD AUCTIONS!

+2
Star
fashionsplash9
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

fashionsplash9

has anyone noticed the bad things people are designing and later auctioning? i have! so do everything you can to STOP bad auctions!!!!! encourage your friends NOT to make bad things like those we are seeing! and most of all, make sure you don't do it yourself!

2STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

fashionsplash9 wrote:has anyone noticed the bad things people are designing and later auctioning? i have! so do everything you can to STOP bad auctions!!!!! encourage your friends NOT to make bad things like those we are seeing! and most of all, make sure you don't do it yourself!
Agreed we should all stop bad auctions

3STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

we will move this topic to the right section (( girlsense ))

4STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I feel the same way about it. I mean, do they WANT to look like idiots? scratch I feel bad for the youngsters that have to see it... >.< *shudder*

I'll do all I can to stop it. Happy holidays! 🎅

5STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:32 pm

CammyBear1234

People in this world are going to be sick minded... we can't stop it even though we know its bad the best thing to do it ignore and flag... Sad

6STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:20 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I see them all the time . I also see the btq's people make with totally inappropriat content. I wish there was more we could do to stop it but really a good flagging and or reporting is all we can do so far. To Doodle... I totally agree! There is a lot of really young kid's on there ! I think Girlsense need's Moderator's to help keep this stuff off there. I have only like two time's seen peep's have a thing under their avatar that say's GS TEAM and I am guessing that is their Mod's . So let's just hope that soon they can get everything bad off there and keep it off.

7STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:57 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

AsteriaFashions wrote:I see them all the time . I also see the btq's people make with totally inappropriat content. I wish there was more we could do to stop it but really a good flagging and or reporting is all we can do so far. To Doodle... I totally agree! There is a lot of really young kid's on there ! I think Girlsense need's Moderator's to help keep this stuff off there. I have only like two time's seen peep's have a thing under their avatar that say's GS TEAM and I am guessing that is their Mod's . So let's just hope that soon they can get everything bad off there and keep it off.

Sadly, it seems like the staff doesn't do anything. GSFashionEditor [and any other staff members] just stand there... !

It would be nice if they assigned mods to delete any inappropriate auctions/member-btq's.

8STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Empty Re: STOP BAD AUCTIONS! Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:24 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Yeah it seems like even after reporting something it days a few days for them to take it off. I really do think they need mods .
xxDoodlebugxx wrote:
AsteriaFashions wrote:I see them all the time . I also see the btq's people make with totally inappropriat content. I wish there was more we could do to stop it but really a good flagging and or reporting is all we can do so far. To Doodle... I totally agree! There is a lot of really young kid's on there ! I think Girlsense need's Moderator's to help keep this stuff off there. I have only like two time's seen peep's have a thing under their avatar that say's GS TEAM and I am guessing that is their Mod's . So let's just hope that soon they can get everything bad off there and keep it off.

Sadly, it seems like the staff doesn't do anything. GSFashionEditor [and any other staff members] just stand there... !

It would be nice if they assigned mods to delete any inappropriate auctions/member-btq's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum