~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plot Book Discussion Section?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Plot Book Discussion Section? Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

So I did notice how there was an ebook section in this forums, but I want to bring up the idea of a book discussion section (Spoiler Alert) maybe for recommendations for certain top sellers or just regular books that are very eye catching, or just regularly discussing the plot of a really good book and sharing the fandom. ^-^ Hope this could be considered!
~FashionReality

2Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Re: Plot Book Discussion Section? Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:24 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

your idea is very good !!we can change the ebook section to a general books section .. what do you think??

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Re: Plot Book Discussion Section? Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 pm

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

Miss Designer wrote:your idea is very good !!we can change the ebook section to a general books section .. what do you think??

I think we should make a separate forum for the general books.

Maybe there could be a book club or something within the forum? We could Sticky the post with all the info and stuff.

4Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Re: Plot Book Discussion Section? Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 pm

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Thanks! ^-^ Well, the ebook section is for the nook, the kindle, etc. I do feel they could be merged. Though the book club idea does sound appealing!

5Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Re: Plot Book Discussion Section? Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:26 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I like that idea! Even know I have a nook I do most of my reading with a plain old book. Yeah a book club or just what new books there are ... And maybe what about (a Good Reads and Bad Reads list) as a topic to the fourm or how ever that would work?.. Great I idea Midnight! Smile

6Plot Book Discussion Section? Empty Re: Plot Book Discussion Section? Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Actually yea, Star! I was kinda thinking along that too! ^-^ I don't use any electronic book devices but it is possible to merge the two if needed since the two topics do coincide...^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum