~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the? Who the? Why the?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the? Who the? Why the? Empty What the? Who the? Why the? Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

This may offend many girls.

I HATE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR!

I can't stand them, I really can't. What do you see in them? And the spikes and colours!? Evil or Very Mad :geek:

I like guys that doesn't give a *beep* about how they look. The type of guys who will simply wear a neat plain t-shirt, and still looks good and still look neat.

I HATE HATE HATE guys who are vainer and more conceited than girls. And what's up with the make-up and eye-liners!? I support gays but I don't support straight guys with make-up. And don't get me started on the piercings! Evil or Very Mad

And Pluh-easee ladies, real emos have real problems like family crisis or heart broken without the hair and everything; fake emos love to take self-potraits. Get it right! 8)

Anyway, this is my opinion, what's yours? :?:

2What the? Who the? Why the? Empty Re: What the? Who the? Why the? Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

MushOwn wrote:
I like guys that doesn't give a *beep* about how they look. The type of guys who will simply wear a neat plain t-shirt, and still looks good and still look neat.

this is correct !!

guys mustn't stand in front of mirror more than girls !! :|

thx for the topic !

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3What the? Who the? Why the? Empty Re: What the? Who the? Why the? Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

u r right...they must see their way of style...nice topic i support this... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum