~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

steal the girl in Kyrgyzstan to married her

+2
xxDoodlebugxx
lolita
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

This is so sad... I feel horrible for them! :c

I really hated the second boy featured. You plan on living with her the rest of your life and you don't even know her name! D:

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

this is really bad for both of them !!

I Can't imagine that .. so sad Sad

thx lolita for sharing ..

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

MushOwn

MushOwn

This so sad but this still keeps on happening, usually at eastern side of the world such as India, China.

It's a custom that the parents choose the partners for their children but that's long ago. We live in the 21st century, but old minds are still old minds. Hopefully these girls will not treat their children like this and end this aggressive tradition when they grow up and become mothers.

Second of all, they should have rights for women. Many of this happen because they don't establish laws to protect women because like in the past, man are more important and superior,can do whatever they want and women are just for houseworks and babies.

Luckily the second girl did not accept the marriage maybe it's because she's more open minded since she works in the city and dares to stand for her own happiness. She will not be cursed but find herself one step closer to finding her own happy marriage. Very Happy

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

OMG..this is really really bad..any body cannot found fault in it..
thx lolita for sharing this topic with us..
really so sad....

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

:arrow: :arrow: THANKS ALL FOR REPLY cheers

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Thanks for sharing! It brings a tear to the eye to see how things can change any moment, any day. I am just appalled how that this can happen and they get away with this atrocious crime!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum