~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts Empty Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts Nsaayataa24a26717

Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts

Leonardo DiCaprio : Five Fun Facts Nsaayataa24a26717

Leonardo DiCaprio made his film debut in the campy horror film Critters 3.

At 3, Leonardo DiCaprio was fired from his first gig on the children's show Romper Room for being disruptive.

In junior high, Leonardo DiCaprio did impersonations and scared his teachers with his imitation of murderer Charles Manson.

Sharon Stone reportedly gave up part of her salary to get Leonardo DiCaprio cast in the western The Quick and the Dead. "I was dying to have him be in this movie," Stone told EW. "I would have carried the boy on my back to the set every day if that's what it would have taken."

On the first day of filming Titanic, Leonardo DiCaprio walked into Kate Winslet's dressing room to find her preparing for their nude scene, in the buff. Winslet tells PEOPLE: "He saw me and went 'Whooa!' and I said 'We're going to spend the whole day like this; we might as well get over it now.' That broke the ice."

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum