~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed Empty Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:58 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed

The red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globes was an elegant parade of pinks, peaches, blushes, and nudes--with a few hot pops of red and serious sequins thrown in for good measure! Check out our picks for the 10 best dressed women of the night, then vote on your favorite!

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116olivia-wilde-marchesa-golden-globes-2011_fa
The always-stunning Olivia Wilde didn't disappoint in this all-out-glam glittering gown by Marchesa. "It's really comfortable actually," she told Ryan Seacrest. "I could eat a cheeseburger in there. Not that I would, because I don't eat meat." The rich chocolate brown fabric covered in an ombre sequin pattern looks like a galaxy full of stars, so it was a smart move to leave her hair low-key. So chic!

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116dianna-agron-j-mendel-golden-globes-2011_fa
Glee's Dianna Agron was totally channeling Rita Hayworth in a shimmering nude strapless column gown by J. Mendel, accessorized with a diamond bib necklace and a retro-chic hairdo. Hello, Old Hollywood fabulousness!

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116lea-michele-oscar-de-la-renta-golden-globes-2011_fa
Her co-star Lea Michele has had some pretty memorable red carpet moments in Oscar de la Renta, and she really raised the bar in this ruffled one-shoulder dress by the designer. "I love the color!" she said pre-show.

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116angelina-jolie-versace-golden-globes-2011_fa
Long sleeves were a mini-trend at the Globes--Leighton Meester in Burberry and Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive rocked 'em, too--but nobody did covered-up chic as well as Angelina Jolie. The strong shoulders and cinched waist of her emerald green Versace gown highlight her hot bod without showing too much skin.

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116natalie-portman-viktor-and-rolf-golden-globes-2011_fa
See all blog posts
Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed: Our Top 10 Favorite Dresses of the Night
Comments (116) Post a comment Sunday, 01/16/2011 9:00 PM

The red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globes was an elegant parade of pinks, peaches, blushes, and nudes--with a few hot pops of red and serious sequins thrown in for good measure! Check out our picks for the 10 best dressed women of the night, then vote on your favorite!

0116olivia-wilde-marchesa-golden-globes-2011_fa.jpg

The always-stunning Olivia Wilde didn't disappoint in this all-out-glam glittering gown by Marchesa. "It's really comfortable actually," she told Ryan Seacrest. "I could eat a cheeseburger in there. Not that I would, because I don't eat meat." The rich chocolate brown fabric covered in an ombre sequin pattern looks like a galaxy full of stars, so it was a smart move to leave her hair low-key. So chic!

0116dianna-agron-j-mendel-golden-globes-2011_fa.jpg

Glee's Dianna Agron was totally channeling Rita Hayworth in a shimmering nude strapless column gown by J. Mendel, accessorized with a diamond bib necklace and a retro-chic hairdo. Hello, Old Hollywood fabulousness!

0116lea-michele-oscar-de-la-renta-golden-globes-2011_fa.jpg

Her co-star Lea Michele has had some pretty memorable red carpet moments in Oscar de la Renta, and she really raised the bar in this ruffled one-shoulder dress by the designer. "I love the color!" she said pre-show.

0116angelina-jolie-versace-golden-globes-2011_fa.jpg

Long sleeves were a mini-trend at the Globes--Leighton Meester in Burberry and Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive rocked 'em, too--but nobody did covered-up chic as well as Angelina Jolie. The strong shoulders and cinched waist of her emerald green Versace gown highlight her hot bod without showing too much skin.

0116natalie-portman-viktor-and-rolf-golden-globes-2011_fa.jpg

How do you look like the picture of elegance while dressing your baby bump? Take a cue from Natalie Portman, who's expecting in the summer and looked drop-dead gorgeous in a blush gown by Viktor & Rolf, embellished with a perfect red rose.

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116amber-riley-golden-globes-2011_fa
Plus size girls, take notes! Amber Riley always dresses to flatter her figure, and this Oliver Tolentino gown with a cinched waist is a shining example of how to maximize your every fabulous curve.

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116emma-stone-calvin-klein-golden-globes-2011_fa
This is sophisticated simplicity at its absolute best! Easy A star Emma Stone worked the heck out of this peachy Calvin Klein Collection minimalist dress. Who needs an overload of accessories and embellishment when you've got this kind of natural glow?

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed 0116mila-kunis-vera-wang-golden-globes-2011_fa
Mila Kunis underscored her dark beauty in a one-shoulder green gown by Vera Wang. It's grown-up glam and she totally owns it!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum