~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top List of Shows to Watch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Top List of Shows to Watch Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:17 pm

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Feel free to post your list of which anime shows you feel are the best. =)
One show I recommend is Black Butler aka Kuroshitsuji:
Top List of Shows to Watch Black_butler_by_bob_sempai
Ouran Host Club is another:
Top List of Shows to Watch 20061208-ouran_high_school_host_club-large-msg-115191165307
(All of these mentioned, thanks Asteria! =D)
Vampire Night
Top List of Shows to Watch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvW1R2kjD8RfjlRxK2hshR9uEJATupxty-WBsZ21_wskUbOnvGEnIRG64SKw
Inuyasha:
Top List of Shows to Watch InuYashaVolume1
Hakuoki:
Top List of Shows to Watch 04
D.Gray Man :(OF COURSE! =D!!!!!!=D)
Top List of Shows to Watch 1-D_46319

Last edited by MasterMidnight on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more ^-^)

2Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

I watched the first two episodes of it and then I could not get it to load . But it was Awesome!!! I will have to try and find the other episodes (: . I like Inuyasha, Vampire Knight , Pretear , D gray man , Hatenkou yuugi , Fushigi yuugi , And an other that I can can not think of the name right now . Thx for putting this up Midnight! (:

3Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Lol Very Happy I love D. Gray Man too, Asteria! ^-^ Actually...to be honest...my favorite anime show so far is one that I probably is one that is hard to admit since it's so mainstream...but it's so cool ^-^
Though I am going to recommend Ouran Host Club too....;)
I'll add some to the original post that you mentioned, thanks Asteria! ^-^

4Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

LOl, Yeah Im stuck on which is my fave . .. I remembered the one really good show name .. It was Hakuoki . Omg that show was soooo GOOD! (: http://monologuestudio.com/stuff/hakuoki/news/04.jpg . Tho it was sad it was still soooo AWESOME! (:

5Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

I'll be adding this to the list above, thanks Asteria! =) Anyone can contribute to the list! Smile I'll keep extending it when I get more Smile

6Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

thx sweety i like it thank you thank you

7Top List of Shows to Watch Empty Re: Top List of Shows to Watch Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

(All of these mentioned, thanks Asteria! =D)

Hahaha lol np Midnight!
If I think of anymore I will post it here (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum