~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Million Dollars To Travel

+2
Miss Designer
KikiLove1999
6 posters

Where would you go if you had $1,000,000 to travel?

One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_lcap42%One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_lcap17%One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_lcap8%One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_lcap17%One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_lcap16%One Million Dollars To Travel Vote_rcap 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Million Dollars To Travel Empty One Million Dollars To Travel Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm

KikiLove1999

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
TRAVELING? ANSWER MY POLL!

http://www.wix.com/ipetworld/articipets

2One Million Dollars To Travel Empty Re: One Million Dollars To Travel Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

nice topic ... i will just move it to the right section ..;)

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3One Million Dollars To Travel Empty Re: One Million Dollars To Travel Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

good idea .. I voted ^_^ thanks

4One Million Dollars To Travel Empty Re: One Million Dollars To Travel Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Misery

Misery

Spain <3 although i would love to travel to all those!

5One Million Dollars To Travel Empty Re: One Million Dollars To Travel Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I loove Spain, I went there for my honeymoon Smile

But actually, with that money, I would go to Hawaii Smile always been a dream of mine!

6One Million Dollars To Travel Empty Re: One Million Dollars To Travel Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

nice one..i voted... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum