~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Awards season is officially underway, Glamour girls! Last
night we eased into it with the light and fluffy People's Choice Awards,
where it's pretty obvious that the winners have been told ahead of time
that they're getting lucky. That is basically why 90% of winners are
there and 100% of the losers aren't. But that doesn't spoil the fun--it
adds to it because it's great to watch celebs fake shocked "I won!!"
looks. Some of my faves were...

Maroon 5's Adam Levine
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-adam-levine_ob

Judd Apatow
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-maya-rudolph_ob

Chloe Moretz
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-chloe-moretz_ob

2 Broke Girls's Beth Behrs
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-2-broke-girls_ob

2 Broke Girls's Kat Dennings
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-2-broke-girls2_ob

Pretty much the rest of the winners were out of their seats and
headed to the stage by the time their names were called. Other silly
observations...

Robert Pattinson may or may not have gotten dressed in the dark. His
shirt was buttoned on the top, but not the bottom. Also, the hair on his
face was about the same length as the hair on his head. Supercrop!
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0111-robert-pattinson

Nonetheless, he did look very cute sitting next to Betty White in the front row. (Betty can do that to a person.)
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0111-robert-betty_ob

About that Betty White... She was so flattered when everyone gave her a standing ovation for her recent 90th birthday. If I didn't already have The Best Granny In the Universe, I'd totally want to adopt Betty as mine.
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0111-betty-white_ob

As expected, Kaley Cuoco made several outfit changes. What I wasn't
counting on? One was a prairie dress. Think: Laura Ingalls Wilder.
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0111-kaley-cuoco

In case you were wondering why Morgan Freeman was wearing one glove (I
was!), he's not trying to set a trend a la Michael Jackson. His hand
still hasn't healed since he was in that nasty car accident in 2008. It
didn't slow him down from accepting the Icon award.
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-morgan-freeman_ob

I was all like: Who's this random guy walking Pauley Perrette to the stage? OMG it's Angus T. Jones from Two and Half Men! He looks so grown up. I bet he has enough money to retire from showbiz, too.
The Best Fake Surprised "I Won!" Looks During Last Night's People's Choice Awards 0112-angus_ob

Ginnifer Goodwin tweeted this photo of herself with Whitney Cummings
on the red carpet calling her her best friend. I so didn't know that
they are pals.

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum