~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different Styles of Lolita

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Different Styles of Lolita Empty Different Styles of Lolita Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:53 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Different style dresses:
Different Styles of Lolita Lolita_Dress_by_YumiIdoora

Different Styles of Lolita Cute_Lolita_Dress_by_UedaYumi

Different Styles of Lolita Lolita_by_rizel0824-d2xi6im

Different Styles of Lolita Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3fMNiXcoT0fJ40xwWQ-B8R_MQnAYcV7Y9JFS21O3V5TEf0zg1EA

Different Styles of Lolita Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGP5Hqet3NDB31_hYxk3EVvv4TNVSQ70PMCO0UuUBz-ejQmFw5

The sewing work that must've went into these dresses! It probably takes forever! :3

2Different Styles of Lolita Empty Re: Different Styles of Lolita Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

it take forever just on girlsense >>how long it will take in real life ?hahaha..

i like this type of dresses .. but i didn't wear any of it in my life Smile

thx 4 the nice dresses

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

3Different Styles of Lolita Empty Re: Different Styles of Lolita Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

@ Miss D: Yea O_O Drafting up a pattern for one of these must be a nightmare lol. I want to make one on girlsense one day.. :3 I don't know why but I like the styles of these dresses. It sorta reminds me of a victorian era? Lolita style is certainly unique! :3

4Different Styles of Lolita Empty Re: Different Styles of Lolita Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Omg they are Gorgeous! Lol .. Yeah they do a victorian look to them. Very anime! (: ..Hmmm I think it would take about a month to make one of these in real life . Haha Omg I would be sooo sick of sewing if I attempted to make one O_O... I have tried a few times on Gs to make a dress this style but failed every time Lol.. Hmmm I think I would maybe wear one of these to a costume party or something but nowhere else Lol

Thx Midnight!!!! (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum