~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Black-butler-english-dubbed.png
Black Butler is the chronicles of a young boy, Ciel Phantomhive, who inherited the wealth of his family's mansion, toy business, and a very extraordinary butler he names Sebastian. Solving mysteries left and right, Ciel works for the British queen.

2Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

WHoooHooo! Black Butler!! cheers Lol this is like number 4 on my Anime to watch list LOL (: Thx Mid!

3Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Lol You're welcome, Asteria! :3 Sad part is you might be adding more to that list of your's. I have a growing list as well. D:

4Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Ah yes the list. Lol that thing is like 20 shows long now. Rofl! ^-^ But some day I will get to them all. (:

5Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

i don't hear about this before haha thx for sharing this with us

6Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Your welcome, Lolita. :3 It's one of those shows that is slowly becoming popular, so it is pretty new still. Smile

7Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

I this one day when I was looking around for a new anime and and watched the first 2 eps then you tube told me that it had been flaged??? I didn't really see anything bad about it. Hakuoki had more of a violence in it then that and Hakuoki wasn't even that bad.

I need to finish D. gray man ( GOOD SHOW!) but now I kinda also started Naruto LOL Smile

8Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Empty Re: Black Butler (Aka Kiroshitsuji) Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Kuroshitsuji* and The dub for season 2 came out I heard Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]