~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of my new fashions?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I really love them! The only thing I'd change would be the shading to make it more realistic, but it looks gorgeous the way it is already. Also, how much would you like for that dress? I love it!

CammyBear1234

I added to much shading and it started to glitch so yeah... umm the dress would be like 1k

CammyBear1234

http://www16.girlsense.com/fashions/creations/66/17/13/168317166.png?rand=110 here is a new fashion that i made... its not that great though

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Very lovely cartoons! :3 They are very nice. ^-^ The only thing I have to say is near the bottom of the hearts in the cutout, the cut looks very rough, and the right part of the heart it just needs a little smoothing out with the cutting. Great job though! =D The dresses look very lovely! I can totally see people wearing them. :3

6What do you think of my new fashions? Empty Re: What do you think of my new fashions? Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:31 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

WOW I love these! The dresses are awesome! Tho I would try adding a shade over the whole dress when you are done to try and cover some of the dots that are left from shading. ^-^ Keep up the good work!

CammyBear1234

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

I love that hair! I am going to have to stop by your btq ^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum