~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Series: The Iron Fey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Series: The Iron Fey Empty New Series: The Iron Fey Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

New Series: The Iron Fey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd74sBdk0PELRz0vgLecBYj7SYDJ2AiOvxhSahXnFQ3vL4b7aMkw
So this is indeed a new series, seeing as it was recently published.
So far, I've only read the first book, (The Iron King), but it's a book to fall in love with.
The story is about a young girl that notice strange things happen on the day of her sixteenth birthday. She learns about the other half of the world, which happens to be a Faeryland, a place of exotic creatures such as faeries, and a place giving adventure to those daring enough to enter. Once she is introduced to the world, she realizes why she is the key to winning a deadly war.
New Series: The Iron Fey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiPZCJ8a5Rx2wrjmPivzD9PQFKkUj_ns5zppw9I8vd3K77OMlFxw
Don't get me wrong, I do find the fairies imagined up alright, though the fairies described in this book are nothing to ever be imagined before.

2New Series: The Iron Fey Empty Re: New Series: The Iron Fey Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

This looks like a VERY good series! I am looking around to get the first book (Iron King) Thanks so much for putting this up Midnight! ^_^

3New Series: The Iron Fey Empty Re: New Series: The Iron Fey Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

lol You're welcome Asteria :3 So far, I am in the middle of the second book, The Iron Daughter. lol I think I've heard there are two novellas, in between adventures, but I think I might read the series, then read those. :3

4New Series: The Iron Fey Empty Re: New Series: The Iron Fey Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Yeah same, I finished Iron King in two days O_O.. MOOHAHAHAHa... But I got Iron Daughter off line and it is not going to get here till march 8th Sad .. Yup, Got to love that snail mail! ROFL Escargot anyone? ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum