~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hurt, Insane, Possibly going crazy.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hurt, Insane, Possibly going crazy. Empty Hurt, Insane, Possibly going crazy. Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am

Star

Star
GirlSense Moderator
GirlSense Moderator

Help Help Help Help.
I am scared, Okay so I have been seeing things, ghost maybe? No one else I'm with seems to see it.
I'm hurt, all my friends are leaving me behind, I'm just scared that they all might forget about me. I'm just really sad and scared.

Advice anyone?

2Hurt, Insane, Possibly going crazy. Empty Re: Hurt, Insane, Possibly going crazy. Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Star =).. Your not going crazy, sometimes your mind can play tricks on you and you'll swear your seeing something/someone, but it isn't really there. No ones going to ever forget about you, I was actually just talking about you the other day =) Things online may seem a little on the dead side but we are all still here, Doodle,Mid and I are all on DA. I'm not sure about the other members but I have a feeling someday they will all remember and come back.

As for real life, they may all be busy with school, once it's more into the school year i'm sure things will be back to normal ^-^

Gives Star a nice soft Cow** ^_^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum