~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be? :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Misery

Misery

Would you like to keep it traditional by wearing white? or... Would you like it to be a different color? *dress*

What theme would you're wedding be?

What dresses would you're bridesmaids be?

How about the cake and flowers? :]

Post pictures of the dress you would like and cake or flowers, etc.

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

very nice topic !!!ummm...

Would you like to keep it traditional by wearing white? or... Would you like it to be a different color? *dress*

i will keep it traditional by wearing white..

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Photo%20courtesy%20of%20Clarence%20House

we don't have bridesmaids Very Happy

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Pink-Wedding-Flowers

Post pictures of the dress you would like and cake or flowers, etc.

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Wedding-cake-wf3e

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

Misery

Misery

Nice choices! ^_^v

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I am actually married for real... Smile Haha!

I know I am young, my man is just a couple of years older than me.
We're not religious, and we don't have kids yet, so there's no particular (or typical) reason we did it so early.
My man proposed to me when we were in Paris two years ago, and we decided get married as soon as possibble. I guess we thought "why not now?" Smile

And also, my father is very sick, and I wanted him to be there. I don't know if he would have been strong enough to wait another year.

Anyway!

I thought I'd answer this with my real wedding Smile Haha!

My wedding had a 50's-theme. My make-up, shoes and dress was all 50's-inspired. I got my shoes from pinupgirlclothing.com!

The shoes are the actual shoes, the make-up was like Dita's, and the hair was like the red-headed girl Smile The dress was the inspiration-photo, and looks very similar. The neckline is a bit lower.

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  20373_227409946642_574436642_3692431_2080378_n

The bridesmaids wore light pink dresses Smile

My bouqet looked similar to this, only with red roses.

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  FT_rosa_slor_big_org

The rest of the theme was red and white also, and the cake had lots of strawberries and raspberries.

There where red roses everywhere also Smile

NINJAbooRAWR

NINJAbooRAWR

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQClIKjhuZQOWJKsp-rvmEZixxkxl4towlCHGkPvxSwblmCgOMBdA
lol just a test

NINJAbooRAWR

NINJAbooRAWR

OK so now I know that works, lets get down to the point.
I would marry my dream boy, Zephir Leary. Weird name, but hawt and nice. XD
This would be my dress, I want a different twist.
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrByalUhOYrT_1B6CilXVk_E4G653nJY0IzTRiy5Rkr8H_mIkMWg
BRIDESMAID DRESSES:
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQk6y5_E4SeCRRvbP1mcPXfJu356kAap4lHHQ11eLlQ0zL_Ylh
Now for the flowers... hmm..
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  >q=tbn:ANd9GcShPquO97Jn1T26RJCmXya4I50lf7KTk6JJIStw6FGy8AVayDpa
And for the cake... Smile
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9OnvtBbqgIY5d5mrnfjfJBmnzSBqrBW8GF7xMUknbruhsUVTg
(I LOVE PURPLE!!!!!)

Misery

Misery

Ok so i usually... don't get ahead of myself XD but my dress would be..
Maybe of a different color ^_^ i love to surprise people lol

well i would want my wedding ceremony to be in a forest <3 and if it was in a forest this is the dress i would like to wear.
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  2011-forest-wedding-dress-papilio

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Forest+lights+theme+wedding

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Pink-purple-wedding-bouquet-roses

How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  191

Normal wedding but if it were up to me i would have a zombie wedding or wear a black dress XD hmm i might post another one on another choice ^_^

if you want you guys can too Smile

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

pink and purple r actually cute...and match with white...How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Pink-wedding-dress-barbie-bridal-2011
How would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb2hsWZIfaohruUBk-UO3pL2dBbeN_dvFmxhFP6w_1Ak9_QbchVFuQePdNHow would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  CakeHow would you like you're *fantasy* wedding be?  :)  Pink-wedding-cake1 Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum