~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are YOU good at drawing?

+8
MoonKnightess
karema-gs♥
daoquynh29
Perla
lolita
Miss Designer
MushOwn
xxDoodlebugxx
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What are YOU good at drawing? Empty What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx
Official Competitions & Girlsense & Chat Moderator

I'm good at drawing humans and eyes. Later I'll upload some of my drawings Smile

What are you good at drawing?

2What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:12 pm

MushOwn

MushOwn

I can draw a gal but I can't draw a guy. My guy drawing always end up looking like a girl. Oh, I can't draw the same thing twice, don't know why, so I can't draw comic Smile

3What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

i can draw things ..i can't draw humans ... i will upload some pictures of my drawings later ...

What are YOU good at drawing? 052

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

4What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

For me, I do not know how to draw, but I would love to see other people drawing ..each one can drawing please upload it

5What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

I'm pretty good at portraits, actually.
They're not always an exact match, but I tend to find the features that make each persons face unique -- which then makes the portrait look realistic!

I will also post drawnings later Smile

I've done Kat Von D, for example... And ages ago I did Billie Joe from Green Day, haha!

6What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

Perla

Perla

LOL, I actually found some of my old drawings!

I think these are from about 2005.
They're drawn quicly on post-its while taling on the phone I think, haha!
They're also both of Mike Dirnt from Green Day Smile I was a huuge fan back then!

What are YOU good at drawing? 120329206525631

This one is inspired by the CD-cover of Shenanigans. In a more graffiti-style.

What are YOU good at drawing? 120397384819833

What are YOU good at drawing? Green-day-shenanigans-cover-art-45931

Last edited by Perla on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

7What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

Miss Designer

Miss Designer
Admin
Admin

Wow .. Shocked those drawings are awesome..

You are areal Artist !! lol!

https://diamonds.forumotion.com

8What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:23 am

Perla

Perla

Thank you sooo much!! That's so sweet!

I wasn't sure about posting them, they're quite old, and not the best I've done...

But your comment really made me happy <3

9What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 am

xxDoodlebugxx

xxDoodlebugxx

Yeah, they are AMAZING <3

I can't draw the same thing twice either. :P

10What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

daoquynh29

daoquynh29

11What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

perla your drawing is amazing i like the first

You are a talented artist

daoquynh29 your drawing also is amazing i like ((close enough ))

You are a talented artist

12What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 am

karema-gs♥

karema-gs♥

wow you are amazing i can draw too i am an artist haha ;) !

13What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:10 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

Lol i'm not the best at drawing but I really enjoy to. Omg i'm the same way I could not draw a guy if my life depended on it! Lol... My avatar is one I did but it look's way better in person . Maybe I will put some other pic's up latter Smile

14What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Omg btw Perla Amazing work!! I could not draw that in a million years!
Perla wrote:LOL, I actually found some of my old drawings!

I think these are from about 2005.
They're drawn quicly on post-its while taling on the phone I think, haha!
They're also both of Mike Dirnt from Green Day Smile I was a huuge fan back then!

What are YOU good at drawing? 120329206525631

This one is inspired by the CD-cover of Shenanigans. In a more graffiti-style.

What are YOU good at drawing? 120397384819833

What are YOU good at drawing? Green-day-shenanigans-cover-art-45931

15What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:05 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Whoa. There's some really talented artists here! Smile
Though I am not as talented, I wish I could take some real lessons.... I kinda only draw in a cartoonish style and can try to draw objects from different perspectives but a real human's features are what I mess up alot...^-^
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305712_140815656016438_100002640125688_189643_28290500_n.jpg

16What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Midnight I am the same way . I can not draw a human's features at all. But I can do a pretty good cartoon type figure .Btw love love love the animal you put up! I want to try and do a owl. flower

17What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:01 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

Thanks! Smile I wish one day I could get lessons, and maybe go figure but it's a dream so far. Go for drawing the owl. I would like to see one drawn since owls are my one of my favorite types of birds! Smile

18What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess

Yeah same here but it is a dream for me as well. LOl thx it is my fave:) Only thing is i stink at bird's . Lol Smile

19What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

luvrocks01

luvrocks01

I do abstract art.
I'm terrible at human features so I avoid them.

20What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:58 pm

luvrocks01

luvrocks01

Here is one of my drawings.
What are YOU good at drawing? Drawing2b
Sorry it's so big.

21What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

lolita

lolita
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

wow luvrocks01
your draw very nice
you are also so talented
Very Happy

22What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:56 pm

CammyBear1234

I am good at drawing cartoon characters like sponge-bob Patrick Squidward etc. I can also draw people only the face though nothing really below the chest. I love drawing cats!!! I LOVE CATS

23What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm

MONA

Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator
Fashion & Drawing & Girlsense & Official CompetitionsModerator

i draw landscapes portraits...things..but not faces.... Smile

24What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Perla

Perla

AsteriaFashions wrote:Omg btw Perla Amazing work!! I could not draw that in a million years!

Thank you so much! That's so sweet!

I didn'n't think people would like them that much, since they're reeeeally old and quickly drawn (and not very detailed)... Haha!

25What are YOU good at drawing? Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Perla

Perla

Here's another portrait Smile

This time it's Kat von D.
This was also drawn rather quick in compare to my usual drawing-time.

The angle is a bit weird also, because I took a picture of it instead os scanning it - the scanner is broken Sad

What are YOU good at drawing? 408245_10150443219681643_574436642_8905496_1800669115_n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum