~ Diamonds ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are YOU good at drawing?

+8
MoonKnightess
karema-gs♥
daoquynh29
Perla
lolita
Miss Designer
MushOwn
xxDoodlebugxx
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight
Anime Media & Suggestions & Drawing Moderator

Whoa! I like how you did the hair on the portrait! It shows almost the exact strands the way you shaded it, and the shading on the eyes are wonderful, as well as the eyelashes! (Eyelashes seem to be the toughest part since for straight on photos they seem to be straight out) but you really did an amazing job overall! Very Happy

27What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am

Perla

Perla
Makeup & Cooking & Advices Moderator

MasterMidnight wrote:Whoa! I like how you did the hair on the portrait! It shows almost the exact strands the way you shaded it, and the shading on the eyes are wonderful, as well as the eyelashes! (Eyelashes seem to be the toughest part since for straight on photos they seem to be straight out) but you really did an amazing job overall! Very Happy

Thank you so much!!

Some of the shading is not visible 'cause of the lighting when I took the picture, by the way Smile

28What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 am

Perla

Perla

Oh, and I totally agree with the part you said about lashes! They are super-hard to do! I think the right eye turned out a bit weird, but I like the left one Smile

29What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:43 am

MasterMidnight

MasterMidnight

I try to avoid human features over all because of eyelashes... ^-^ Though shading noses look easy, I've tried it once and accidently made a hole in the piece of paper I was practicing on since I've made so many mistakes...Say what type of pencils did you use?

30What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:48 am

Perla

Perla

I know! It looks so easy, but it's really not... It's a pain!
I've practised and practised for ages, but I'm still not quite happy when I do them.

I used Raffiné Art Sketch 7000, and I used almost all the different ones. But I like the softer ones the best, actually. Makes it easier to shade.

I also added a little colour with just a regular kids crayon Smile

31What are YOU good at drawing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are YOU good at drawing? Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

MoonKnightess

MoonKnightess
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator
Girlsense & Drawing & Cooking & Bookclub Moderator

@ perla Lol np! Lol nope , Even if they are old they are too awesome not to be liked . Btw Looovvveee your Kat von D ! It looks just like her! I love how you did her hair and eyes as well (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum